SAP EP Development
SAP EP DEVELOPMENT ONLINE TRAINING
SAP ABAP WEB DYNPRO
Duration: 35 Days
Web Dynpro Introduction
- Basic concepts behind Web Dynpro.
- Basic architecture of a Web Dynpro Component.
Web Dynpro Controllers
- Understanding of the Model View Controller (MVC) design.
- Understand the different kinds of Web Dynpro controllers and what they are used for.
The Context at Design Time
- The structure of the context.
- Context mapping.
- Introduction to UI elements & Context binding(Putting data on the screen ).
- Controlling the behaviour of UI elements using context binding & Using a basic composite UI element.
- Exercise_UI_Elements & Exercise_UI_BAPI.
Controller and Context Programming
- Understand the controller methods that are available to you for application Coding.
- The Context API.
- Exercise_Table .
OTR and Messages
- Introduction to internationalization & Online Text Repository .
- Message handling.
Generic UI Services
- Value Selector.
- Value Help.
Dynamic Modifications at Runtime
- Modifying the context structure at runtime & UI Element hierarchy at runtime
- Use of dynamic actions.
- Component Interface & External Mapping & Web Dynpro Component Usage
ALV for Web Dynpro.
- ALV integration in Web Dynpro & ALV Configuration Model.
- Web Dynpro integration into SAP Portal
- Overview into Adobe integration
- Configuration & Customizing & Personalization
JAVA WEB DYNPRO
Duration: 35 Hours
- SAP Web Dynpro is the SAP development toolset for creating professional Web user interfaces (UI) for business applications. Web Dynpro ABAP and Java applications are developed within the SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio using a MVC approach that minimizes manual UI coding and uses visual tools to design and reuse components. Web Dynpro is based on the powerful and flexible MVC architecture that helps implement a clear separation of user interfaces from backend services.
Who can join:
- Developers and consultants who want to create applications based on the Web Dynpro for Java programming model.
- Project managers with technical experience who want to learn about the capabilities of Web Dynpro for Java
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop a Basic WebDynpro Application
- Create and implement a UI using Views and Windows
- Create and implement programming logic using WebDynpro Controllers
- Interact with a business backend system via ABAP Function Modules
Unit 1: SAP Java Development Environment
Unit 2: WebDynpro Introduction
Unit 3: WebDynpro Controllers
Unit 4: The Context at Design Time
Unit 5: The Context at Runtime
Unit 6: UI Elements
Unit 7: Language Support and Messages
Unit 8: Value Help
Unit 9: Debugging
Unit 10: Dynamic Modifications at Runtime
Unit 11: WebDynpro Models: Adaptive RFC Layer
Back to SAP Technologies